Clockwise Credit Union 1 St. Nicholas Place, Leicester LE1 5LB
1 St.Nicholas Pl, Leicester LE1 5LB, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Clockwise Credit Union Reviews
I've been a clockwise customer for a few years now i think they are the best place for a loan when you need a loan. The staff are really helpful and polite and happy to help. I have had a number of loans which i applied for on the clockwise website which was straight forward and easy to do. I would definitely recommend clockwise credit union to my family and friends.
NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY. I have been a customer now for over 4 years. I very recently applied for my first loan of which I was told I was declined becouse I have no credit file which I must add is BS, I have had a mobile phone for nearly two years now, I pay my bills via direct debit each month on time so how can they say I have no credit file? I spoke with member of staff a karen named Carol whom was rude, unprofessional and unhelpful, a company is only as good as its staff and clearly I've been failed by your company twice. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE this company is a waste of time which no recourse if they make a wrong decision.
I wish I could give zero star. Spoke to a lady named Carol, I was appalled my her unprofessionalism and behaviour. I couldn’t even get a word out. I was so shocked and traumatised that I nearly declined going any further with the load. Every question I asked was dismissed. She even claim my bank card details were fake. Am seriously Not happy with experience.
I was trying to apply for a loan dor 3 momths. Each time a decision was about to be made i was asked for something new rather than saying upfront this is what will be required. I was also insulated by o e member of staff several time's with regards ro learning difficulties and health issues. I requested a call from a manager 3 times. On the 3rd time i received a call was driving so couldn't answer yet never received another. So in conclusion not happy won't be borrowing again. I've since been informed that clockwise have bought out another credit agency yet not any new staff so maybe they are struggling to cope with all the new business.
I'm formerly New Central Credit Union for over 10 years and I applaud their service. CCU is more efficient when it comes to withdrawals which are instant and transactions are more visible at glance. However, since merging with CCU, 3 times I've had logging in issues. The first time was after creating the account, tried to log on days later using the security details and password and it didn't work. Called these guys, had to change my security info and reset my pw. 2nd visit it worked. 3rd visit I couldn't log into my account again. Called and explained the situ, changed security settings & pw, tested it and it worked. Next visit same problem. This time I got accused of putting a wrong pw. Tried to explain to the lady serving me how many times this had happened, but she wouldn't listen, she was so rude and abrupt with me. I reckon these ladies need some training cos their attitude does not resonate with professionalism and good customer care. They simply don't listen to you.
Thanks to Clockwise Credit Union that I do not wonder where to get financial support when needed the most. Staff are greatly and highly experienced. They deal with financial matters politely, friendly, quickly and promptly. The interest on the loan is acceptable and manageable. If you keep your payment update according to your plan, you will never regret Clockwise Credit union Support.
i have been a member for a number of years now, and have never had a bad experience, staff are always very friendly and helpful, and if i need withdraw my savings it easy and straight forward. would recommend Clockwise Credit Union
They have been very helpful during communication and affordable rates, I pay monthly direct debit and it's simple and easy
Very happy with my loan. I would definitely recommend. Applying online was quick and easy. I did everything thing from home
Amazing service very friendly when i spoke to someone. Very fast decision on my loan. I would recomend clockwise 100% 😁 x
Leicester Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Leicester
Chloe Brooke Loans
1. How to Contact Clockwise Credit Union?You Can Call 0116 242 3900. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Clockwise Credit Union Offer?Clockwise Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Clockwise Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?Clockwise Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Clockwise Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Location of Clockwise Credit Union?1 St.Nicholas Pl, Leicester LE1 5LB, United Kingdom could be the address of Clockwise Credit Union.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Clockwise Credit Union?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.