Coleshill Mortgages 126 High Street, Coleshill B46 3BJ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Property Closing Assistance
- Buildings Cover
- Buildings Insurance
- Business Protection
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Income Protection
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Life Cover
- Mortgage Advice Service
- New Mortgage
- Property Insurance
- Residential Mortgages
- Whole Of Market Mortgage
- Whole Of Market Mortgage Advice
Coleshill Mortgages Reviews
My husband and I worked with Phil Salinas as our mortgage advisor and we would absolutely 100% recommend him to anyone looking for mortgage advice services. Phil really took the time to make sure we were well informed about the mortgage process, answered our questions promptly and was always contactable whenever we had follow-on questions. We couldn't ask for more and Phil really took the headache out of the mortgage part of the house-buying process!
Having not brought a property before i was very unsure how it all worked. Straight away the professional approach of Coleshill mortgages put me at ease. Always happy to answer my questions over the phone and visits to the branch. I can't recommend dave enough his knowledge is exceptional and helpful friendly approach was fantastic.
Phil was very responsive and helpful throughout the process, answering questions around the buying process as well as providing mortgage advice.
Quite simply 10/10. We have used several mortgage advisers over the years but I wish we had found Daniel and his team sooner!
I was moving house and required aiding through the process from a financial point of view. I was kindly given Phil’s details by a friend who recommended him.I cannot thank Phil enough for making it possible for me to purchase my new home.He made the experience stress free from start to finish and quite frankly I would not have known where to start!!Phil was on the other end of the phone whenever required, he answered every call, gave me sound advice and promptly dealt with everything I put his way.I shall be in contact with Phil again when/if I manage to use the house as an investment.Thanks for the encouragement to consider this as an option.
Phil successfully helped us complete on a remortgage of our house. Being self employed this isn’t always as straight forward as it should be. Phil had everything in hand and answered any questions we had along the way.
Very impressed with the service of coleshill Mortgages, they went above and beyond to help us with our mortgage, my soon to be wife and i highly recommended this company. 5 star!!!!
Excellent from start to finish. Phil was professional, diligent, competent and very fast in securing mortgages for two properties we were looking at buying (one even barely mortgagable).I have started the process with 4 mortgage brokers and Phil´s options were always the best and more certain for our needs and limitations. Can´t recommend enough!
Coleshill Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Coleshill
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Coleshill Mortgages?Dial 01675 467196. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does Coleshill Mortgages Offer?Coleshill Mortgages provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Coleshill Mortgages Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Coleshill Mortgages is a Mortgage broker that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Coleshill Mortgages Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Location of Coleshill Mortgages?126 High St, Coleshill, Birmingham B46 3BJ, United Kingdom is the address of Coleshill Mortgages.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Coleshill Mortgages?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.