Everyday Loans Norwich 123-129 Queens Road, Norwich NR1 3PL
Suite A, Ground Floor, Queens House, 123-129 Queens Rd, Norwich NR1 3PL, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Any Purpose Loans
- Car Finance
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Guarantor Lending
- Guarantor Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Joint Loan
- Larger Loan
- Life Insurance
- Loan Calculator
- Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Long Term Loans
Everyday Loans Norwich Reviews
My experience with everyday loans was poor. I applied to everyday loans online. I then recieved an email and a phonecall the following day advising that I am eligible for the loan amount that I am seeking. I was then offered an appointment the same day to discuss my options. Upon arrival they asked me to log in to my Internet banking so that they could print out two months previous bank statements. After I had logged in they then took over the computer so had full access to all of my online banking to print out the statements they required. I found this procedure very odd and it made me feel uncomfortable. I enquired about this procedure with my bank and they also agreed with me. I have now put security measures in place as this worried me. If I would have known this was their procedure I would have provided the bank statements myself. They asked me for my ID also and did not explain why they needed it. After asking a few questions about my bank statements I was left waiting in a room by myself whilst they were confirming with the people they needed it confirmed with. I don't know why they could not phone them with me present? So after all of that I was offered no way near the amount I was asking for with a massive interest rate. They completely wasted my time when in fact they could of completed this process over the phone or email especially during a pandemic. Very misleading and unprofessional.
I want to say thank you to the staff who talked with me that day when I came to get a loan, I had a situation when I had a broken car and I urgently needed money to buy either a new car or make the car that was broken when I arrived at the bank I’ve been in for several years. Barkley NatWest explained the situation so that they would give me a loan of £ 2000 no one would go to me and give no credit no one would give me a loan then decided to go to a loan company oh, I already had a loan, I haven’t paid it yet, I still had 1,200 pounds that I had to repay, but that didn’t stop me from coming to explain the situation to offer an optionOf course, I would doubt that they would give me anything at all Because I was in such a situation when I still owed money and came to ask more, but in any case, they listened to me, looked at my situation in my account and it was clear that they didn’t come regularly money to my account And that I always pay although there are some delays or I often change numbers because the company I work for Sometimes it doesn’t pay me a salary but it didn’t stop me from getting a loan of 3,000 pounds I paid the bill that I had and received this money that was necessary for me so that I could buy a car I was very pleased Also I was supported by the team with whom I talked there was a girl and there was a man I understand the main manager of this company I was very pleased and I think that I will cooperate henceforth from this company as well as I will advise this company to my friends who are already interested in taking some small loanI also offer photos of documents that confirm that I received a loan so that no one would think that I was cheating
Everyday Loans is nice company with great workers. I like they quick and clear work attitude. If need some cash to achive your plans then go to everyday loans.
Great service, fast and honest! We have really appreciated their help and advice.
Not happy with everyday loans. They take all your i.d before they check affordability. Completely wasted my time, first saying I could have a £1000 loan and to send in documents/I.d. once they have copies of your i.d they then say that you can't have a loan. Wonder what they are doing with everyone's i.d. stay away!
Speedy clear service. Fully explained the costs and process. Bit expensive, but that is an individual pricing system.
Terrible company and team was not organised at all. Got many things wrong in the whole process. Do not use at all. went to another local company better rates and more organised.
Excellent service , wonderful team 👍👍👍😀😀😀
Norwich Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Everyday Loans Norwich?Please Call 01603 937261. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Everyday Loans Norwich Offer?Everyday Loans Norwich provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Everyday Loans Norwich Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Norwich is a Loan agency which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
2. What's the Address of Everyday Loans Norwich?Suite A, Ground Floor, Queens House, 123-129 Queens Rd, Norwich NR1 3PL, United Kingdom is the address of Everyday Loans Norwich.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Everyday Loans Norwich?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does Everyday Loans Norwich Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online