GuarantorMyLoan 4 Surrey Street, Norwich NR1 3NX
4, 25/27 Surrey St, Norwich NR1 3NX, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Installment Loans
- Bank Loans
- Car Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loan
- Debt Management
- Direct Lender
- Guarantor Instalment Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Homeowner And Non Homeowners Guarantor Loans
- Loans Online
- Logbook Loans
- No Credit Check Guarantor Loans
- P 2 P Lending
- Peer To Peer Borrowing
- Peer To Peer Lending
- Peer To Peer Loan
- Pension Benefits
- Short Term Loans
- Tenant Guarantor Loans
- Unsecured Personal Loan
All they done is lie they told me after 6 month I can get a top up for my loan LIE!!! asked for a top up a year later they couldn't even tell me why I couldn't get a top up all they said was don't even try because you won't be accepted so if your gonna lie to your customers then I'll stop my direct debit then see if that will make you listen instead of lying to your customers! I always made my payment never course any trouble always made payment on time then how I get treated!!! Never again never be bankruptcy then these again
DONT Take a loan out with them. I took out a loan of 1000 was in desperate need. They paid it in quick I had no complaints customer service was good. Paid up my full loan and around 300-400 interest on top no problem. Now I finish paying off my loan, apply for another 1 the day I can’t take it out as I’m not a homeowner even though they allowed me to take out a £1,000 loan. Then they call me saying I can take out a loan but only if it’s £2,000. This was because I was a fast payer and never missed a payment so they tried take advantage of me bare in mind I was 18 when I took out the first loan. So I was 19 but smart as I worked in finance. So I told them I won’t be coming back. Now 2 months on from when my loan finished they have just taken money out of my account without my acknowledgment, without any agreements and most importantly without my permission. What they did was illegal, I am begging you no matter how desperate you are look elsewhere. They will just create unnecessary problems for you, I will be calling them back to ensure the money they took from my account of around £240 gets returned. I even cancelled my direct debit after my loan agreement finished. so they kept my card details and took out the payment. I also have an email confirming my account was cleared and all payments were successful. Now this tells me this company has a lack of communication and will BREAK THE LAW.
They are just bunch of time wasters , they only pay for particular set of people . And will refuse your application without no reason. Just avoid them
Stephen was very helpful and made everything so simple
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, and glad that you had a good experience with Stephen and GuarantorMyLoan.
Norwich Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With GuarantorMyLoan?You Can Call 01603 391013. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can GuarantorMyLoan Offer?GuarantorMyLoan provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does GuarantorMyLoan Register as an Agency or a Lender?GuarantorMyLoan is a Loan agency that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Address of GuarantorMyLoan?4, 25/27 Surrey St, Norwich NR1 3NX, United Kingdom is the address of GuarantorMyLoan.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at GuarantorMyLoan?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does GuarantorMyLoan Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online