Everyday Loans Preston Guildhall Street, Preston PR1 3NU
1st Floor, Guildhall House, Guildhall St, Preston PR1 3NU, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Any Purpose Loans
- Car Finance
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Guarantor Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Joint Loan
- Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Long Term Loans
- Personal Loans For Bad Credit
- Short Term Loans
- Store Card
Everyday Loans Preston Reviews
Applied for a loan to consolidate some credit cards and improve my cash flow, the process was relatively simple but when I attended in person I was asked for loads of documents such as proof of address, bank statements, payslips etc. that could have been requested beforehand which lead to a delay in getting the loan approved. Also the loan form asks for 3 "optional" contacts, but I was told it was mandatory to provide that information, quite misleading.In the end the loan they offered ended up being unaffordable and they themselves even said they had concerns about affordability when offering the loan. I had to reduce my monthly payments which has increased my outstanding balance due to interest charges. So the debt consolidation loan actually increased my debts, quite irresponsible lending and I am now in the process of making an official complaint.
Got a loan with them but not the amount I wanted. I wanted to consolidate some credit card debt. They went off what was on my credit report not the actual amounts that was on them. Credit report is like a month behind. They insinuated that I had to give them 3 peoples contact details in order to get the loan, even though the form itself said this info was voluntary.Then when I got further in debt I had to go on a DMP. They rang every day trying to persuade me not to. Now after a year and a half on the DMP they have rejected the payment as I have another debt with them! That's news to me! As I haven't had the extra money this debt is attached to. I would avoid them at all costs!
Awful place. Have to pay back 3 times what you borrow due to extortionate interest fees. On the plus side, was easy to get the loan, but they didn't even transfer the money at the time they said they would. I had no recourse other than to use this service, but my advice would be to steer well clear unless you have no other option.
I got accepted immediately and Ross the gentleman who processed my application was ace. I would highly recommend everyday loans (Preston branch) any day if you are need of money Thank you Ross at Preston
I called in to Preston branch today,and Michael was very helpful and friendly and polite, I would definitely recommend them them
Exploitative, offer consolidation loans that are too small to consolidate your debt and then charge massive interest which actually increases your monthly payments more than they already were!If you are in financial trouble avoid this company and look into a debt management plan or debt relief order, they are much better solution than a loan from these jokers!
I took a loan out in desperate times to consolidate some debts. An amount was given. Come to realise interest is extortionate paying back nearly double what I leant. They are quick to contact you when they are owed money but not when you are wanting to settle early. Over 1hr on the phone trying to get through in an evening. No where to pay online, no account number for your loan or bank account details to pay back funds. Please don't use these and look elsewhere first.
Got a loan with these and struggle every week financially paying back the huge interest fees. Feel I was taken advantage of at a desperate time in life . Please go else where . They ain't bothered about your circumstances just their brownie points
All the staff in Preston are very friendly, polite and helpful, I can't imagine what would I do with out there help. Thank you so much for your help and kindness.
Efficient , friendly and helpful would be how I would describe the service i recieved at tthe Preston branch on Friday last week.
Preston Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Everyday Loans Preston?Please Call 01772 280902. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does Everyday Loans Preston Offer?Everyday Loans Preston provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Everyday Loans Preston Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Preston is a Loan agency that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
2. Where Can I Find out Everyday Loans Preston?1st Floor, Guildhall House, Guildhall St, Preston PR1 3NU, United Kingdom can be the address of Everyday Loans Preston.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Everyday Loans Preston?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does Everyday Loans Preston Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online