H&T Pawnbrokers 11 Friargate, Preston PR1 2AU
11 Friargate, Preston PR1 2AU, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Used a couple of times now. Cannot fault at all. Staff are really helpful and honest. The company is open and honest in all their dealings with you. Super simple and easy process for their buy back and also for their cash loans. Great range of watches and jewellery and if they havent got what you need in store they can search nationally for you and have delivered to store. Fantastic shop to use, 5 stars from me!!!
Sales assistant was very friendly. Until the passive aggressive, rude and rather loud manager intervened for seemingly no reason. Lost my custom. I never write reviews, but this manager needed one. Won't use this business again.
What a disgrace I went in to buy something for a relative, from the moment a young person spoke to me demanding some I.D I felt like a criminal I asked to speak to manager she did come over eventually but as I was trying to explain she started laughingI left the store and had a delightful experience 200 yard up the road at a long established jewlers
Really helpful people and treated me like a person not like other pawnbroakers. Tony is really nice can't recommend more thank you.
Called at this shop yesterday looking for some help about a wedding ring. The guy who I spoke with was exceptional, top customer service. Very friendly, lots of recommendations and explained very clearly what he was able to do. The best response out of all the similar shops I spoke to.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICECame in to check the rate and buy some US Dollars. The young lad that i spoke to first was really polite and very helpful i said i want to change some money and i have been offered one rate by Ramsdens.He said he will have to ask the manger.Then this very loud very Rude lady came over shouting saying, no way they can give you that rate. I asked if they could match it so i did not have to walk back.She shouted to the young lad get them on the phone and pretend to be a customer to see if hes telling the truth. I could not believe the attitude of this person very rude and made me feel very uncomfortable.I said sorry just leave it i will go back to Ramsdens. As i was walking out the shop the lady was still shouting say if they want to loose money up to them. I had my daughter with me who said she felt very uncomfortable and threatened.When i ask about the rate if the lady had just said no sorry we cant do that,that would of been fine.I went back to Ramsdens and they gave me the Rate they said so i was happy.Staff Training Needed.
Customer services by Dan was 5 stars, got me a great price on a piece of jewelry I sold
ZERO IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS DESERVES!!!I WAS WANTING TO SELL SOMETHING I HAD.THEY OFFERED ME SUCH A LOW AMOUNT IT WAS LAUGHABLE BEYOND BELEIF.THEN THE WOMEN I SPOKE WITH TOLD ME I WOULD NEVER GET THAT AMOUNT.OUT OF 8 SHOPS I WENT TO THAT DAY EVERY ONE WAS DOUBLE THE AMOUNT.
Preston Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Preston
Everyday Loans Preston
Cash In A Dash
The Money Shop
National debt support
Credit counseling service
1. How to Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?Please Call 01772 563495. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out H&T Pawnbrokers?11 Friargate, Preston PR1 2AU, United Kingdom could be the location of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.