Financial Wellness Group Mosley Road, Urmston M17 1FQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Debt Management Counseling
- Personal Loans
- Breathing Space
- Budgeting Advice
- Debt Advisory
- Debt Arrangement Scheme
- Debt Arrangement Schemes
- Debt Relief Orders
- Debt Respite Scheme
- Debt Advice
- Debt Solutions
- Financial Wellbeing
- IV As
- Individual Insolvency
- Student Loans
- Trust Deeds
Financial Wellness Group Reviews
Don't use this company, they don't manage your debts well and charge a massive fee each month. I have discovered that half my debts have increased because they gavent negotiated a freeze of interest and trying to contact them is difficult. I have now ended my contract with them but am having to locate all my debts as the promise they gave to provide me with contact details is less than forthcoming.Beware and use Step Change they are free and a much better service.
Since my IVA started, it has changed hands 3 times. Each time with reducing interest in keeping me updated.I have just paid my final payment and can say for at least the last 6 months, they have had no interest in contacting me or even responding to my emails. I have no idea if I will ever receive my completion certificate.Last time I heard from them I was told I owed “extra monies”, this seems to happen often, and since I’ve asked what they were for I have had no response.Would recommend to anyone considering an IVA or other debt solution to use Step Change.
They made me feel like they would resolve all of debt problems; the reality being they were charging the same amount of interest I was paying on the debts! There are free services out there, do not go with these companies yet. Do your due diligence, don’t be sold on their solution without doing so!
Scam company. They offer a nice package that apparently clears you of debt and then right at the end tell you about the fees. They won’t tell you about free services such as Stepchange.
Worst company to deal with! They never respond to emails but send threatening emails and letters! Can't wait to get this company out of my life!!!
I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Please drop me an email to [email protected] so that I can investigate and try and put things right for you. Thank you, Ian
I was with the Financial Wellness Group since 2018, I was in a severe amount of debt with a CCJ hanging over me, just under 4 years later, I recently made my final payment via an early settlement option and I'm now debt free. I see my credit rating improving each time, I'm not sure about these 1 star reviews I'm seeing but from my experience, Financial Wellness Group is a legitimate company that assess your debts and expenditure and work out a repayment plan suitable for you. I had no issues with them.
Absolutely fantastic customer care and extremely helpful and make you feel welcome.They have relieved so much pressure off my family and would highly recommend them.
Started my Iva 7 years ago with x3 different company’s before this one. I’m still non the wiser when this will be over, I’ve kinda give up trying to communicate every time I do I leave the call more anxious than before or in tears.. constant charges nothing ever seems correct that I provide. As a father of 3 paying all the bills mortgage etc I’ve never been so ill and stressed. All they want is my equity I can’t earn enough to get on top it’s a nightmare situation. I’ve lost 3 stone dress in rags drive a car falling to pieces and worst I can’t possibly save to get a new roof for my home after leaking for 5 years I’m so miserable. Looking into things they pay minimal to the debt and take the rest in fees I expected similar but I have no confidence at all that I will ever achieve my goal and still be stuck in debt at the end of my term. Was a shame my debt wasn’t big enough for step change friends I have are already done with much bigger debts around me still waiting on a reply after sending me wage slips months ago on that portal I now can’t log back into 🤷♂️🤦♂️ I envy the un employed I really do
Spike with Jay on few occasions and he was so lovely and very sympathetic to my situation, only sorted out my DRO yesterday but so far very happy and already less stressed. Thanks guys 😊😊😊
probably the worst company i have ever dealt with. would not recommend to anyone there are plenty of companies out there give them a look first. 1 example. they stop interest from lenders but knick it back for themselves for instance i paid double the monthly amount back and they charged me double the interest so if your looking at paying of the dept early don’t bother it cost you more in the end
Urmston Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Financial Wellness Group?You Can Call 0161 804 5464. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does Financial Wellness Group Offer?Financial Wellness Group provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Financial Wellness Group Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Financial Wellness Group is a Credit counseling service that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Financial Wellness Group Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Location of Financial Wellness Group?Think Park, Mosley Rd, Trafford Park, Stretford, Manchester M17 1FQ, United Kingdom could be the address of Financial Wellness Group.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Financial Wellness Group?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't clear the debt.