Future Finance 1 Bedford Street, Westminster WC2E 9HG
020 3743 8700
1 Bedford St, London WC2E 9HG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Student Loans Postgraduate Loans
Future Finance Reviews
They are absolutely the most disgusting loan company ever. If you have been rejected honestly you have missed a whole lot of stress. They are worse than the bank. They are so amazing and kind at the beginning but they cheat you out your money and when you paying back you are not paying the loan you are paying the interest add. There is poor communication between staff members they will quote you all wrong figures. Honestly would not recommend, was able to pay it off but it is not easy for everyone.
Do not do it!!! Trust me however desperate you are, these thieves will keep piling on the interest. If you are already with them just work hard and suffer for a couple months to pay off the loan. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
I'm just gonna say this, most of the positive reviews are by accounts who have only one review and the others are complimenting how fast they received the loans but no body talks about the repayment.
Terrible service - they handle repayments like a back street market - All new students! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
Honestly, it was such a nice straightforward process that for me took less than a few hours. I had a letter of confirmation from my institution of study already on my computer so I didn't have to wait till the next day to complete the application. compared to student finance, getting access to future finance was a walk in the park. Everything was all very plain and simple and easily laid out, for someone like me who has dyslexia to understand. The customer services was very pleasant and reassuring.I'm currently doing my first degree as an undergraduate, and it's nice to know that I can get access to some funds so that I can prepay things like my rent and take the stress off myself. The limited amount of money I would have had left after rent using just student makes buying groceries just eat a struggle. Once I finish this degree, I really want to use this service again to help fund my postgraduate venture into medicine.
If you have quite literally any other option for finance then please take it. The university system is stacked against people who don't have parents with deep pockets, but Future Finance stacks the deck even more. I took out a loan to pay for an MSc, and it did help build bridges towards a paid PhD and a career in academia, except that, I borrowed £16000, and have paid back £11000 and still owe roughly £15000. It's exploitative in the worst possible ways.
Based on the reviews, I'm very pleased I was rejected. I'm lucky to work full-time and earn £35k, so it would have been easy for me to pay off what I needed to borrow, but I definitely should have looked at the reviews first before becoming trapped!
I applied online and it was an easy application. The process was really smooth. The staff are really approachable and always there to help whenever there is a query. The website is user friendly. My guarantor was amazed about the process because it was very easy steps to follow. It was assessed promptly and I received my 1st scheduled payment. Thank you Future Finance!!! Amazing service!!! More power to you guys!!!
I applied online and then had a complication as I filled something out incorrectly. I called up the customer help line and the woman I spoke to was lovely and dealt with my query quickly and professionally. I had a really easy experience with them and now feel if I have any issues in the future I can contact them feeling confident that I will be helped quickly and effectively. Very happy with future finance and will be recommending them.
I just got a loan to repay my tuition fees on my postgraduate course. The service and administration are excellent, while the operators on the phone are extremely helpful and polite. The service was quick and I definitely recommend other students to look into their services. Great help! thank you Future Finance!
Hi Giovanni. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Future Finance. We are delighted that you have found the process to be simple and efficient. Regards, the Future Finance Team
Westminster Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Westminster
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Future Finance?You Can Call 020 3743 8700. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does Future Finance Offer?Future Finance provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Future Finance Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Future Finance is a Financial institution open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
2. Where Can I Find out Future Finance?1 Bedford St, London WC2E 9HG, United Kingdom may be the location of Future Finance.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Future Finance?You can apply on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does Future Finance Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online