H&T Pawnbrokers 321 High Street, Rochester ME4 4BN
321 High St, Chatham ME4 4BN, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Wonderful customer service especially from Naomi. Would definitely recommend this shop
Great experience, very honest and helpful!
Every time I have been to HT the service is brilliant and the staff are excellent .
Service from Naomi was exceptional, very happy customer
Excellent lovely staff an better prices than what other businesses offer I'd defo recommend h & t.
very helpful and very polite staff and always their to help you in anyway they can 🙂
Excellent customer service, expected the value for what I wanted for my items, very friendly service
Been coming into Chatham branch for years to buy jewelry,always a joy to see Anita &the girls with there smiley faces .
It was amazing - very happy and lovely team 😁
Rochester Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Rochester
Everyday Loans Chatham
Right Cash (Previously Recycle)
Medway Credit Union
Reliance Property Loans
1. How Can I Get In Touch With H&T Pawnbrokers?Please Call 01634 811811. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out H&T Pawnbrokers?321 High St, Chatham ME4 4BN, United Kingdom could be the address of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can apply on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.