H&T Pawnbrokers 33 Victoria Street, Derby DE1 1ES
33 Victoria St, Derby DE1 1ES, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Came to enquire and buy a ring. After a 10 minute wait, I then had to provide all of my personal information and a photo, which I did. After giving all of this i was admittedly flustered. Not wanting to be impatient or impolite, i explained that "I suffer alittle from anxiety not wanting to sound rude, but I've waited here and all I really needed to do was find the weight of the ring, I find it intrusive that just to have my enquiries (the weight of the ring) answered, I have to give all my personal details.." This seemed to provoke the shop attendee. Without the full ins and out of the story, I ended up leaving after giving my full information, without even knowing the weight, still. Lol.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT.I later phoned and spoke to a lovely lady and found the weight. In retrospect I could have acknowledged my own impatience and that they are a busy establishment that I would imagine, have to deal with emotional and demanding people daily.I've increased the stars to three, which I think is more fair as it still reflects that customer service was lacking, at least on that specific day.
Was waiting at 9 o'clock to send money.Not enough that staff was late with opening they said they can't send money by western union for me as system is down apparently. Really rude unprofessional
very rude 30 min in the cue 4 people there nobody want to serve
Never used before came from outta town to Derby city centre waited 10 mins In shop for Staff member (kate) to say can I wait out side even tho had mask no one near me for me to get to the door literally her to call me bk over thought she's winding me up then she's shouting to other staff can I have a ten and two fives really loud ppl was looking from outside (lady was right next to her ) I then out to letters in front her for her to say to me have I got any letters of address which was clearly on the counter in front with drivers licence etc I looked at them looked at her for her to say what's my problem... as from other reviews can clearly see proberly same staff member treating customers like that I walked out and wouldn't want to use your service and would highly not recommend Dreadful Experience even paid parking and fuel just to come what a waste of time
My go to place for currency exchange. Best rates on the high street and very friendly staff working here. Large amounts can be ordered in just a couple days in advance.
Unprofessional rude bad system don't take money from them
Derby Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With H&T Pawnbrokers?Please Call 01332 291623. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Work as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out H&T Pawnbrokers?33 Victoria St, Derby DE1 1ES, United Kingdom can be the address of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.