HEY Credit Union 38 Brook Street, Hull HU2 8LA
38 Brook St, Hull HU2 8LA, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Loans Savings
HEY Credit Union Reviews
Credit union has helped me many times they do give loans to people on benefits. The staff are very helpful and friendly I have been a loyal customer for many years and I wouldn't change this bank for eny other .
We're very pleased to have helped you out and to have you as a loyal member! Thank you for your kind review.
Brilliant way to save and I would highly recommend. I've been a member for about 20 years and have always found them to be friendly and highly professional.
Thank you for your kind review and for being a loyal member, Allison!
These where great gave me the chance to consolidate bills into one manageable payment when a bank wouldn’t give me the time of day they actually look at your income and expenditure rather than just a credit score that doesn’t tell a full story. I can now move on with life without worrying about paying crazy interest on credit cards etcThanks a lot credit union 😊
We're so glad to have helped! Thanks for the feedback.
The staff are polite friendly and very helpful, plus credit union can offer you deals you just wouldn't get at other banks,
Thank you for your kind remarks, much appreciated.
Absolutely love this place been with them about 9 yrs all staff are lovely ..thank u soo much ..kellie
Thanks for your feedback and for being a loyal member!
Been a member a good few years now, never had a problem, staff are always happy to help & sort anything out, always polite, really 😊 this is hull branch btw
Thank you very much for your kind review and for being a loyal member Tracy!
Always helped me everytime I've needed them there always happy to help staff are great they evan do Christmas savings 👌😊
We're so glad that you have found us helpful Louise! Thanks for the review :)
I am one of the members from the early days when it was based in a cubby hole at the Guildhall. I am always extremely happy with the service I get from the staff. The Credit Union is such an asset to Hull!
Thank you Emma for your kind remarks.
As far as loans great !, BUT the new banking,changing direct D's & standing o's & for those on diff benefits child,disability, so I hear it a ball ache, and to top it all off you have to pay to bank with them,to get statement,to check balance u pay,to use card u pay , even so Iv stayed with them out of loyalty, lol naa just canny be arsed to find another bank, right mess about BUT cheers for the loan , Merry Xmas
fair banking. good for savings. and will help when they can with loans ect
Thank you for your kind feedback
Hull Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With HEY Credit Union?You Can Call 01482 778753. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can HEY Credit Union Offer?HEY Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does HEY Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?HEY Credit Union is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders as you like.
2. What's the Location of HEY Credit Union?38 Brook St, Hull HU2 8LA, United Kingdom is the address of HEY Credit Union.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at HEY Credit Union?You can apply on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does HEY Credit Union Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online