Payday Loans UKWalesGwehelog FawrKIS Finance
KIS Finance Gwehelog Fawr NP15 1LF
Wentwood Cwrt, Usk NP15 1LF, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Use My Location
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Alternative Finance
- Alternative Funding
- Asset Based Loans
- Asset Refinance
- Asset Refinancing
- Auction Finance
- Bridging Loans
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Commercial Bridging Finance
- Commercial Bridging Loans
- Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Properties
- Consolidation Loans
- Development Finance
- Development Loans
KIS Finance Reviews
Called today and spoke to a really helpful man who advised me that I could get a bridging loan that was more competitive than my bank was offering. After spending a short time on the phone, came away with a lot of knowledge and will without doubt be using them for helping my daughter with raising the money for her mortgage.
Gwehelog Fawr Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Gwehelog Fawr
Currency exchange service4.3(4)
1. How Can I Get In Touch With KIS Finance?Dial 0800 644 6555. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does KIS Finance Offer?KIS Finance provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does KIS Finance Register as an Agency or a Lender?KIS Finance is a Loan agency which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does KIS Finance Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Address of KIS Finance?Wentwood Cwrt, Usk NP15 1LF, United Kingdom may be the address of KIS Finance.
4. How to Get a Loan at KIS Finance?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.