Lewisham Plus Credit Union 262 Kirkdale, Lewisham SE26 4RS
020 8778 4738
262 Kirkdale, London SE26 4RS, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Lewisham Plus Credit Union Reviews
I've been with credit union since it opened and I've been helped out ever since if they can help you they do everything to make sure that what you've asked for happens .
The supportive and attentive staff here make all the difference. This is a community based group that is for the community. Helping those who need it and making a difference in people's lives. Highly recommended,....(", )
Always helpful when I'm out of money before the end of the month.
Manager Liam is a star n da most helpful banker I have ever had da pleasure to deal with
Lovely staff very helpful and extremely friendly
Rubbish service. I can’t believe I bothered opening a bloody account with these stupid people! Horrid. I have never had an actual loan with this company. I opened a savings account to save for the future. I filled out an application & was honest & didn’t lie. As there is a section about if you owe any outstanding loans such as: credit cards, a car of credit etc. They will do a credit check so you have to put things down or it may show up. I only had one credit card which was offered to me by Lloyds bank 2 years ago as I was earning a lot in my last role but was made redundant & put down also that I was in rent arrears. My rent arrears is being paid off by my set payment plan as my landlord raised my rent hence being in this mess.The person that called back who was a women said they can’t offer me a loan, because I have rent arrears when the reason I wanted a loan was to move house which I put down in the reason section. The lady had the nerve saying Housing Options can help me. Since when can Housing Options give people loans? The lady was very rude & unprofessional! My case worker even referred me to them. I hope one day my financial situation gets better banks will be begging me to borrow with them. This country doesn’t help any uk born & bred citizens. All illegal immigrants get jobs & housing loans. I am so sick & tired. Don’t ever bother getting a loan with these people they will waste your time.
Visited the Green Man, Bromley Road branch through necessity rather than choice. Huge queue for advisor and the solitary cashier on duty. Staff operate at a snail's pace utilising outmoded systems and antiquated technology. No attempt to reduce the queue or explain the delay let alone apologise.Waiting area smells stale and dirty and could do with a good scrub as could some of the clientele!
Very nice people who listen and are always keen to help.
The lady at the counter need a training on people's skill, I've never seen someone as rude as her!!
Helping you get over your financial circumstances. Great help to me.
Lewisham Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Lewisham Plus Credit Union?You Can Call 020 8778 4738. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Lewisham Plus Credit Union Offer?Lewisham Plus Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Lewisham Plus Credit Union Register as an Agency or a Lender?Lewisham Plus Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Address of Lewisham Plus Credit Union?262 Kirkdale, London SE26 4RS, United Kingdom is the address of Lewisham Plus Credit Union.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Lewisham Plus Credit Union?You can apply on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does Lewisham Plus Credit Union Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online