Metro Bank Midsummer Arcade, Milton Keynes MK9 3BB
020 3402 7740
44-46, Midsummer Arcade, Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3BB, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Metro Bank Reviews
Arrived at 9.15 to open 2 accounts for my grandchildren. Was advised I could have an appointment at 12.30. Its first come first served - so by 9.15 there is a 3 hour wait to open an account. Don't think this bank wants my custom - or my grandchildrens. What a waste of my time and petrol!!
Terrible service. Nick Diver branch manager is extremely rude and unhelpful and has not learnt customer services skills. Why Metro bank pay him a wage is beyond me..
I went into this store a few days ago regarding a problem with my account. I sat down with your staff member named Gov, who gave the most professional service I have ever received from any bank I've ever been to. He was so patient with me and made sure everything was good before I left. He is a great asset to the team. Thank you Gov for your amazing service!
Little point joining this bank now.Most of the benefits are now gone.Not open lateNot open 7 days a weekExpensive safe deposit boxes with a long waitMisleading answerphones on the main numberDifficulty finding the local number.Not what I was promised.TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE UNTIL THEY REMEMBER WHO THE CLIENT IS !
Went to bank for a credit card and it was rejected by lending team without any valid reason however the banker Leigh Aulsberry who handled my request is brilliant. she tried all her very best to make this application successful.
Noel was exceptional and patient with the issues i had today. This branch also did their utmost to fit me in as soon as possible too. It was my first experience at the bank but, like they say;You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression.
Unlike other banks, metro bank opened my cash account very quickly (in under an hour.) The service was swift, and Mr.Umer (the one opening my account) made me understand more about the bank, and set up my account very speedily. Furthermore, the people in metro bank were very polite. Overall I would 10/10 recommend them to bank with, as they offer services that other banks don't.
Came to open business account . Umer in miltonkeynes Metro bank branch delt in fantastic way and made process really fast and easy . V impressive to delt with him especially & seeing other staff . Friendly and cooperative . Service was so good that i opened my another current account here aswel.So For fast opening bank accounts same day , I think this is one of the best bank I will recommend .
Being new to the UK, I've been struggling like mad to find a bank which will actually let me have a bank account. I popped into Metro Bank earlier today here in Milton Keynes and I was stunned by the quality of service I received. I was served by Irina who went above and beyond to sort me out with a bank account and just over an hour later I walked away with a debit card in hand and a bank account to start using immediately. Compared to my home country, it's night and day between customer service. Massive thanks to Irina, you really helped me out here today!
Mr Umer helped us reserve a safety deposit box today. Faultless service as expected from Metro Bank. Very kind, informative and considerate individual.
Milton Keynes Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Milton Keynes
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Metro Bank?Dial 020 3402 7740. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Metro Bank Offer?Metro Bank provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Metro Bank Register as an Agency or a Lender?Metro Bank is a Bank open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders as you like.
2. What's the Address of Metro Bank?44-46, Midsummer Arcade, Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3BB, United Kingdom could be the location of Metro Bank.
4. How to Get a Loan at Metro Bank?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does Metro Bank Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online