Mortgage Thoughts 14 Park Square East, Leeds LS1 2LF
0800 014 8321
14 Park Square E, Leeds LS1 2LF, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Rate Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Property Closing Assistance
- Bad Credit Mortgage
- Bridging Finance
- Buildings And Contents Insurance
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Free Initial Consultation
- Holiday Let Mortgages
- Insurance Advising
- Mortgage Advice
- Mortgage Advising
- Mortgage Deals
- Second Charge Lending
Mortgage Thoughts Reviews
Shelagh and Ana were extremely professional and supportive from start to finish. Clearly very experienced picking the right mortgage product for us. I would recommend to anyone - they both went above and beyond to keep us informed at every step.5/5 thank you!
Mortgage Thoughts helped me get a mortgage when I had been turned down my 2 other providers ,I had really given up any hope of ever owning my own home after being disappointed by 2 other companies who where basically not looking at my circumstances and applying for products that really were not applicable to me. Shelagh Dixon was my advisor there and she went above and beyond to keep in touch with me along the way at each step , found me an extremely good deal at less than 1.5% even though I had a previous debt management mark against my credit file .Shelagh took the time to look over my circumstances and advised me on only on products that were actually suitable for me instead of wasting time and causing disappointment. She is worth every penny of the fee required and I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to purchase their homes .
So here we are sat in our dream home. We never thought it would be possible but thanks to the efforts of Rob and Kennedy we achieved our dream. We can't recommend this company enough. They are honest, hard working and utterly professional. We will never be able to thank you enough for what you have done for us.
Shelagh was amazing, she guided us and supported us thorugh every part of the process and gave complete reassurance at every step, we can't thank her enough.
I was struggling to get a mortgage offer and mentioned my situation to a friend, who told me that she’d faced a similar situation, and had used mortgage thoughts.I contacted the office and Michael was so helpful. Literally within a couple of days, after supplying the required information, I had an agreement in principle. I couldn’t believe it!I bought my home last August and it wouldn’t have been possible without the help of Michael and the mortgage thoughts team. I can’t recommend them enough.Thank you again to you all!
Mortgage Thoughts were fantastic in handling my mortgage from start to finish. They were very thorough in ensuring they found us the best possible deal, and consulted us on everything to make sure we were fully aware of the product we were getting and the options to go with that. Always kept updated, easy to contact quick responses. Would highly recommend if you need mortgage advice!
Me and my partner cannot recommend Mortgage Thoughts enough, they have been absolutely brilliant! Would like to mention Shelagh Dixon for everything she has done for us! Constantly keeps in touch even when the mortgage process has been given. We’re so glad we came across Mortgage thoughts, and again Shelagh and her team have been absolutely fantastic - very professional. 10/10!
I tried various mortgage advisors getting no joy until I had a phone call off Rob and after just one phone chat I was quite confident that I would get a mortgage to secure our family. Several weeks later after doing the hard work of getting all the relevant evidence to then applying and getting accepted. Then it was affordability where Kennedy was working hard getting the mortgage through. And the Stephanie for progressing until the mortgage was complete then on Friday 4th June I had the keys to our family home.
Mortgage thoughts have been fantastic they helped secure a mortgage, i had huge issues with solicitors and lost my mortgage, they managed to complete a new offer and have supported me with solicitors all the way through. Absolutely fantastic, professional and really responsive. Thanks mortgage thoughts!!
First of all, I would like to say thank you to Mortgage Thoughts Company for helping us get a mortgage. There are stars out there in this company, who are ready to help and bless families to have their own home. The stars are Michael and Steph. I remember the first day Michael called me. He assured me that, I will get you a mortgage. Yes, indeed! He was right and fulfilled what he promised. What should I say? May the Lord bless Michael and Steph; The Lord makes His face shine upon you both and your families. May He be gracious to you and reward you fully for what you have done. Thank you so much.
Leeds Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Mortgage Thoughts?Dial 0800 014 8321. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Mortgage Thoughts Offer?Mortgage Thoughts provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Mortgage Thoughts Register as an Agency or a Lender?Mortgage Thoughts is a Mortgage broker which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
2. What's the Address of Mortgage Thoughts?14 Park Square E, Leeds LS1 2LF, United Kingdom may be the address of Mortgage Thoughts.
4. How to Get a Loan at Mortgage Thoughts?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.
7. Does Mortgage Thoughts Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online