NEFirst Credit Union 20 Jackson Street, Gateshead NE8 1ED
Unit 12, JAckson House, 20 Jackson St, Gateshead NE8 1ED, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
NEFirst Credit Union Reviews
Got a loan from them.My circumstances changed and I couldn’t afford it.Was an absolute nightmare trying to negotiate with them a payment plan.Got so many threats via email and post.Told me a sherif could enter my home at anytime to recover the debt, now in England firstly they need to go to court and then they need to gain access first.In there letter it was all about threats. The they realIsed there threats were useless they then said they could get a 3rd party deduction from my universal credit - not going to happen.I’ve been paying £10 a month but couldn’t afford Decembers payment.Omg hell broke lose from them!Defiantly not a company anyone should deal with!
Useless. Applied for a loan and didn't hear anything after seven days of applying. So I rang them to ask what was the situation for only to be told they were just having a meeting and would definitely have a decision by the end of the day. Well that never happened. Constant lies and hold-ups, leaving me in limbo, not knowing whether or not I had been approved for the loan or not. I have never known a loan take so long to be processed. Avoid at all costs, would give zero stars if I could.
What is not to like about the Credit Union, it is a great place to save money in, offering very low interest on loans, it has the community at its forefront , it is a non profit organisation, I have recommended the Credit Union to my friends and family, the concept of the Credit Union is to be able to save while still paying off a loan, they offer loans for any purpose from Goods for the home to a Christmas loan, and they provide loans on an individual basis, I advise anyone to try the Credit Union first before anyone else well done Credit Union keep up the good work
(Translated by Google) Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy(Original)Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy Sexy
It used to be prince bishops credit union and was brilliant for loans. Stanley staff are friendly helpful and I got a loan every 6 months no questions asked because I’m a perfect payer etc. It got took over or merged into NE credit union who first of all knocked me back for a loan for Xmas when I was relying on it for my kids Christmas presents. The customer service on the phone is appauling, they are rude and don’t sound like they know what they are doing. Then I have tried to phone and email to give them my new payment details to finish paying to close my account. No answer and no reply. Then it’ll be my credit rating going down the pan because of their incompetence
This place is a joke not even 1 star no help to there members that have savings with them
Absolutely disgusting had 2 loans in the last year paid on time every payment finished paying it off applied for a new loan won't give us one income hasn't changed at all staff are cheeky and don't give you the reason for being knocked back thanks ne first for nowt
Gateshead Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Gateshead
Currency exchange service2.9(9)
Jackson Potter Ltd
The Mortgage Centres
1. How to Contact NEFirst Credit Union?You Can Call 0330 055 3666. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Does NEFirst Credit Union Offer?NEFirst Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does NEFirst Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?NEFirst Credit Union is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does NEFirst Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out NEFirst Credit Union?Unit 12, JAckson House, 20 Jackson St, Gateshead NE8 1ED, United Kingdom may be the location of NEFirst Credit Union.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at NEFirst Credit Union?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.