Ramsdens 242 High Street, Gateshead NE8 1AQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Money Transfers
- Cheque Cashing
- Financial Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gold Buying
- Home Loans
- Log Book Loans
- Luxury Watches
- Pawnbroking Loans
- Travel Card
- Travel Money
Wouldn't even give 1 star but i had to. The members of staff were rude and no help was looking at chains and she just turned the display around, waited in shop almost 5 minutes and no help from any member of staff, when eventually got seen the blonde girl was huffy and had an attitude.
There might be somewhere in Gateshead that has people working there that are more rude and less helpful than the staff here... But I highly doubt it.
My dad Russell lee came into the store on 15th January and was served by staff member called Louise.He was absolutely over the moon with the service and said Louise was very professional, polite, and happy to help.Well done keep up the good work.
Best place to get your euros
Gateshead Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Gateshead
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Ramsdens?Please Call 0191 478 4131. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Ramsdens Offer?Ramsdens provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Ramsdens Work as an Agency or a Lender?Ramsdens is a Currency exchange service open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Ramsdens Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out Ramsdens?242 High St, Gateshead NE8 1AQ, United Kingdom may be the location of Ramsdens.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Ramsdens?You can apply on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.