NHS Credit Union 9 Dava Street, Glasgow G51 2JA
0141 445 0022
Moorpark Court, 3B, Pavilion, 9 Dava St, Govan, Glasgow G51 2JA, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
NHS Credit Union Reviews
NHS Credit Union has got the best and most patient team i have ever met!.The process of joining them is super easy and straightforward. You get a portal when you register and it’s very simple and interactive, you get to see how much you’ve got saved, plus i applied for a loan just as i joined and it just like that it was approved!!I had been to almost everywhere just to get a loan and even though i knew i could afford whatever i was asking for i kept got turning down.I would give 100 stars if there was one.I believe everyone should get to know about this wonderful team.Thank you NHS Credit Union 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Used the credit union for quite a lot of years. Now it is very difficult to get in contact unless you download an app!! Tried sending an e-mail but was advised to get the app or phone. Tried phoning but phone must be out of order as it rings once then nothing. If this is how the credit union is progressing will seriously be considering closing my account.
Always friendly staff and quick efficient service. I've been in the credit union for years and would recommend
Really friendly helpful staff. Application verified and processed quickly.
Very helpful staff would recommend them to all nhs staff.
Great Service! I am grateful to become a member and i wish them a succesful year ahead! I just applied for a loan after i joined and i got approved! that was amazing!!!
OK taking your money but make you jump through hoops when you want to lend it. Closed my account and took a loan out with South Yorkshire credit union which was quick and easy.
Generally good but not when the automated service is down and you do not have any details nearby.
Always had great service,and very helpful and polite staff
Glasgow Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With NHS Credit Union?Please Call 0141 445 0022. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can NHS Credit Union Offer?NHS Credit Union provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does NHS Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?NHS Credit Union is a Credit union which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Address of NHS Credit Union?Moorpark Court, 3B, Pavilion, 9 Dava St, Govan, Glasgow G51 2JA, United Kingdom could be the location of NHS Credit Union.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at NHS Credit Union?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't clear the debt.
7. Does NHS Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online