PRAC Financial Wharncliffe Business Park, Barnsley S71 3GN
F10, Longfields Court, Wharncliffe Business Park, Middlewoods Way, Barnsley S71 3GN, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Financial Planning
- Investment Advising
- Debt Advice
- Debt Solutions
- The Money Advice Service
PRAC Financial Reviews
After reading these reviews, I was right not to take PRAC Financial seriously. Contacted me about an outstanding Electricity bill from EON which is over three years old. We don't owe anything as we had actually vacated the property the bill related to on the said dates. Upon receipt of this letter, I emailed PRAC with proof as I am unable to get in touch with anyone. I have had no response to my email either. I won't lose sleep over it. Zero star rating, not to be taken seriously. I plan to contact EON to ask 1) why they sold a debt to PRAC which in actual fact does not exist 2) if EON were to check their records, they would see that the balance on my account with them was settled back in 2018 and the account was closed. Worse case scenario I'll take this to court re: PRAC and EON and I am absolutely 100% sure I'll win.
Fraudulent company obtaining inaccurate information from energy companies and inaccurate information from whichever credit reference agency they use. They prey on vulnerable people and should be struck off The Finacial Conduct Authority.
Contacted me to collect on a debt from eon from 2018 .I have no debt with eon, confirmed by them. The account they have threatened legal action on isn't in my name, confirmed by eon. Where did they get my name and address to link to this account? Even that time wasn’t living on that property , eon and estate agent both sent me written confirmation . Even when I was living bill was not on my name it was my partner who gave final reading and pay it all off . Which world we are living ? Full of self claim legit fraudsters and scammers.
As per the review below - say I have debt with eon but confirmed with eon no debt exists. Wasn’t even associated with the property at alleged time of debt? Can’t get hold of them to confirm and to ask where my details were obtained from. Eon have said they have opened up an investigation as they have been outdated with calls regarding this today.
Trying to collect on a debt from eon from 2017. I have no debt with eon, confirmed by them. The account they have threatened legal action on isn't in my name, confirmed by eon. Where did they get my name and address to link to this account? Also can't get hold of them!
This company is fraudulent. I received a debt letter from them to ‘the occupiers’ at my address, saying they’d bought the debt from eon. On calling eon (with whom I’m actually in credit) they advised that the account number listed on the letter was never one belonging to eon and the letter, despite displaying eon’s logo, was very likely fraudulent.I will be reporting this company (and BW Legal as their stated representatives). If you receive something similar please also report them, these greedy con artists need to be prosecuted.
Received a letter addressed to "the home owner". That's a red flag straight away as they should know the name of the person who allegedly owes them a debt.Claimed they have taken over a debt for British Gas for the amount of £145. I didn't live at the address at time the letter states the debt was amassed. I have also never had an account with Britsh Gas.These people (if they can be called people) are truly disgusting. I've threatened them with legal action and suggest others do the same.
I have just got a threatening letter from these people suggesting i own £75 to British Gas from 2015/16 at an address i did not live at, at the time. I will be reporting them to the Financial Conduct authority and will be taking the letter to the police.
I have been sent a debt request for Eon with these guys. I 100% settled up with Eon before leaving that flat from 2018. Seems like this is a scam. Id suggest anyone reading this not pay, not reply and bin their fishing letters. This is a huge fraud!
got a letter from ths adress saying they are working for e-on electirc i have never been with e-on the entire 5 years at my property the letter does not even have my name on it its adressed to the occupier, if you send me any more letters i will ring the police about this
Barnsley Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Barnsley
Car finance and loan company
Loans For Students
1. How Can I Get In Touch With PRAC Financial?You Can Call 01226 630111. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does PRAC Financial Offer?PRAC Financial provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does PRAC Financial Work as an Agency or a Lender?PRAC Financial is a Financial planner that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does PRAC Financial Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out PRAC Financial?F10, Longfields Court, Wharncliffe Business Park, Middlewoods Way, Barnsley S71 3GN, United Kingdom may be the location of PRAC Financial.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at PRAC Financial?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't clear the debt.