Ramsdens 135-137 High Street, Dumbarton G82 1LE
135-137 High St, Dumbarton G82 1LE, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Money Transfers
- Cheque Cashing
- Financial Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gold Buying
- Home Loans
- Log Book Loans
- Luxury Watches
- Pawnbroking Loans
- Travel Card
- Travel Money
I rang and asked if they did currency exchnage. George was very helpful. We then went in and changed money for Euros. Excellent service. I will be using Ramsden again for our holiday money. Highly recommended.
This place has no idea of responsible lending. Pawned an item of jewellery from someone who had no job and therefore had no way to buy it back just to make money.Use this place at your peril.
2020 and they still don't accept contactless. Manager was more interest in arguing with me about competitive currency rates, despite me asserting several time "could we please just get on with it".
Great shop to pawn or sell your gold as you get a fantastic price
Dumbarton Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Dumbarton
Pastdue Credit Solutions
Dalmuir Credit Union
Dumbarton Credit Union
Currency exchange service4.5(4)
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Ramsdens?Dial 01389 743260. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Ramsdens Offer?Ramsdens provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Ramsdens Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Ramsdens is a Currency exchange service which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Ramsdens Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Ramsdens?135-137 High St, Dumbarton G82 1LE, United Kingdom may be the location of Ramsdens.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Ramsdens?You can follow on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.