Sheffield Credit Union 35 Townhead Street, Norton S1 2EB
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Sheffield Credit Union Reviews
I been to the office today the person who talk to me asked me to wear a mask I told her that's not compulsory anymore, she said they doesn't care about the government regulations but her 2 colleagues wasn't wearing mask. I felt bullied we pay for this people wages.I'm a free person using my rights.
Very professional friendly and polite quick to respond and deal with any issues
Hi Linda. thank you so much for your 5 star rating and feedback! It is very much appreciated.Kind RegardsMembership Team
Lovely people & excellent services cheaper loans & affordable
Hello Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words and five star review. They are very much appreciated! Kind Regards, Membership Team.
Your local credit union helps its community and your money could directly benefit your neighbour. Sheffield Credit Union staff are fair minded and will listen, their policy is to help and advise in your interests.
Hi Teresa. Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and your kind words. Kind Regards, Membership Team.
Have used for many years, always polite and professional. Quick response on applications and always respond to any queries if not by phone then email.
Hi Roberta. Thank you for your 5 star rating and lovely feedback. we are glad that you are happy with our services.Membership Team.
I applied for a loan and got declined but ever since then I have received lots of calls from mobile numbers asking me if I want a loan to pay off my other loans. I don't even have loans!! A friend recommended me to Credit Union because she said they have been great for her. I never receive spam calls until now. Not happy!! This would have received zero stars if they hadn't been good with my friend in the past.
Always receive a great service at Sheffield Credit Union. Rarely go to the office but emails are always answered quickly with relevant info required and guidance
Hi Julie. We are really glad to hear that you are happy with our service and support. Thank you for your feedback.Membership Team.
Been A Member For Years Now At The Sheffield Credit Union.. Lovely Staff , Always Helpful, And Straight Forward.. Never Had Any Issues With Online Servies/The Office. Thankyou :)
We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Thank you for your review. Membership Team
Sheffield Credit Union is really important organisation helping people to save regularly and to borrow responsibly. I have been a member for many years.
Hello Robert. Thank you for your 5 star rating and feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with our products and services.Membership Team.
Fantastic organisation helping people to save and, if needed, borrow safely. Helpful and friendly staff but with good online options to access account details etc
Hi. Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our products and services.Membership Team.
Norton Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Sheffield Credit Union?Dial 0114 276 0787. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does Sheffield Credit Union Offer?Sheffield Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Sheffield Credit Union Register as an Agency or a Lender?Sheffield Credit Union is a Credit union which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Sheffield Credit Union Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out Sheffield Credit Union?35 Townhead St, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield S1 2EB, United Kingdom is the location of Sheffield Credit Union.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Sheffield Credit Union?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.