The Co-op Credit Union 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG
1 Angel Square, Greater, Manchester M60 0AG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
The Co-op Credit Union Reviews
Really simple to save each month, and it's great knowing it's there if I need to either raid my savings or to gain easy access to borrow emergency funds without any ridiculous charges.
Thank you for the taking the time to leave us a review - and five stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ That’s great to hear, your comments are much appreciated
I love this credit union and it’s so easy to use. I’ve been a member of other ones in the past and whilst I fully endorse the ethics and ethos, they have not been easy in terms of withdrawals. I swapped to coop a few years ago and it’s so much easier and checking transactions and balances online is simple.I’ve not won the monthly (good causes) lottery yet but here’s hoping!I recommend it!
Thanks Anna - that's great to hear! 🤗
This is SUCH a useful public service: filling a gap rarely available from other lenders. Which bank, for instance, would lend you £200 to do a course, or £50 to repair a washing machine. Credit unions are brilliant and should be more widely known.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and 5 star rating Caroline, it's much appreciated 🤗
I’ve not been a member of the Coop CU for long but the communication and customer service has been faultless and I feel I definitely put some savings in a decent place.
Thanks so much for the lovely review Pete, that's great to hear 🤗
Always been super helpful, great to save while paying loans back too. Been with them nearly 10years now would highly recommend
That's great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Kelsey 🤗
I've been a member of the Co-op Credit Union for around 15 years now and they're fabulous. They've helped me to form a solid savings habit; it's amazing how quickly the money adds up. They have also enabled me to borrow very modest amounts on low interest rates, far less than any bank would allow, which means that I haven't overstretched myself.Customer service has always been spot on too.Everyone should be a credit union member!
Thank you Tass, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and it's great to hear that! 🤗
I went for a loan a few years ago and got it, it was easy to pay back as it was taken out of my wages along with putting a tenner in the savings part of it too. I now save more than 50 a month but lately been needing to take it out every month due to bad situations. Would love to take out another loan but probably won't get the amount I need. Overall a great service and the Co-op team are super nice.
Thanks for the review Kirsty, much appreciated 🤗
This is the first time that I have ever used co-op credit union they have helped me out immensely the return of pay is excellent and the loans are good just want to thank everyone at co-op credit union for helping me you are amazing yours Stephen Thompson
Thank you so much for a lovely review and 5 star rating Stephen - we really appreciate it! 🤗
I've found signing-up for the credit union a extremely frustrating experience. As I only have my bank to provide my identity and my residency. I provided a statement that was within the 3 months requirement but was rejected due to it being an annual statement which has no bearing whatsoever on it being rejected.
I feel the credit union do not do enough for its members and feel they work against there members considering if your credit union is the right choice for me
Manchester Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Manchester
Brantwood Finance Company
Curtis Faraday Debt Solutions
1. How Can I Get In Touch With The Co-op Credit Union?Dial 0345 602 3554. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does The Co-op Credit Union Offer?The Co-op Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does The Co-op Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?The Co-op Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does The Co-op Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out The Co-op Credit Union?1 Angel Square, Greater, Manchester M60 0AG, United Kingdom may be the address of The Co-op Credit Union.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at The Co-op Credit Union?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.