The Mortgage Market UK 117 Victoria Road, Ferndown BH22 9HU
117 Victoria Rd, Ferndown BH22 9HU, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- 1000 39 S Of Mortgage
- Adverse Credit Mortgages
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgages
- First Time Buyer Mortgages
- Independent Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Deals
- New Mortgage
- Re Mortgage
- Remortgaging Buy To Let
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage
- Whole Of Market Mortgage
The Mortgage Market UK Reviews
Joel and Steve worked diligently getting my remortgage through. I'm quite a complex case with lots of different businesses, but they were able to structure a deal that was better value than anywhere else and worked with both myself and the mortgage provider to get it over the line. I couldn't recommend them highly enough, top drawer.
Bernard at the Mortgage Market has been fantastic. We have gone from application to offer on two mortgages (inc a buy to let, porting and additional borrowing) in six weeks. Both mortgages required surveys and underwriting.Every steps has been explained and we have been kept informed of progress at every stage. The key thing that Bernard did was get us organised with all the paperwork and credit checks before we started. At no point did we need to submit anything extra.Big thank you
Thanks Brendan for the kind words and recommendations. Looking forward to seeing the new home
Bernard was excellent, so professional and quick to respond. He explained my remortgage process throughout and nothing was ever too much trouble. I highly recommend Bernard at The Mortgage Market and I will definitely be using again!
Thanks Marena, glad I was able to help with your remortgage and in such quick time.
Bernard sorted out mortgage out for us, as we were first time buyers we had no idea where to begin. Bernard took all the stress away and sorted everything out, nothing was too much trouble and was always a phone call away if we were unsure about anything. We had a few hurdles along the way but Bernard managed to sort everything out. We can not recommend him enough, we will definitely be recommending him to everyone.
Hi Aimie thanks for the kind words. It hasn’t been the simplest process due to Covid and we def had some hurdles along the way but so glad to have been able to help. It’s been lovely dealing with you both and looking forward to seeing the new home.
Bernard sorted our life insurance and managed to get us a great deal at a price we could afford. Very prompt with responding to any questions and is now sorting our mortgage for us. Will definitely be recommending to everyone I know.
Thanks for the kind words Lisa, glad I was able to help
Bernard from The Mortgage Market UK has helped myself and my partner in securing a good mortgage rate with a term that suited us for a house we love. As first time buyers he helped us with every possible question whenever we asked and managed us secure the mortgage within a month!He was always available to listen to any questions we had and got back to us with answers extremely quickly. We would definitely recommend his services and would use him again in the future :)
Bernard at The mortgage market UK was great throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him to anyone, after having a nightmare previously trying to get our mortgage Bernard had it all sorted within a matter of weeks! I can’t thank him enough.
Hi Kirsty, many thanks for the review. I'm so glad I was able to get your mortgage sorted after all the issues you both faced previously elsewhere. Hope you get to enjoy your new home soon
We went with The Mortgage Market UK for our recent re-mortgage as they were highly recommended by a friend. They haven’t let us down. Extremely professional service and there every step of the way to answer any of my concerns. I’m a total worrier! We used both Steve and Bernard and they were both fantastic. If you’re looking at re-mortgaging don’t hesitate to use them. I’ll be using them again and again from now on.
Thank you Jayne, it’s been lovely dealing with you and hope I took away your worries as best as I could 😀
Thank you to Bernie at The Mortgage Market UK. From start to finish you were always on hand to advise me and keep me up to date with every step. I went from a mortgage of 6.35% to a very nice 1.35% within 6 weeks of starting the process, saving me £215 a month and paying off more of the capital! So pleased with your work that I’m now sorting out life cover and my will with you as well😁
Hi Sarah, so glad we were able to turn this around is such quick time and managed to save you over £200pm. It's been a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.
I can’t recommend the mortgage market enough Bernard was so helpful and professional he works round the clock to get you the best deal possible he’s always there for any questions you have and keeps you updated on every part of the mortgage process if you need a mortgage advisor look no further
Thanks Ben, so happy to have been able to Help you get your mortgage and help you onto the road of owning your first home. I’ll miss our daily calls!!!!
Ferndown Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Ferndown
Mortgages by James
Genie Lending Ltd
Stratford Mortgage Solutions
1. How Can I Get In Touch With The Mortgage Market UK?You Can Call 01202 850390. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can The Mortgage Market UK Offer?The Mortgage Market UK provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does The Mortgage Market UK Work as an Agency or a Lender?The Mortgage Market UK is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does The Mortgage Market UK Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. Where Can I Find out The Mortgage Market UK?117 Victoria Rd, Ferndown BH22 9HU, United Kingdom may be the address of The Mortgage Market UK.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at The Mortgage Market UK?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.