Vauxhall Finance Parc Nantgarw, Pentyrch CF15 7QU
Heol Y Gamlas Parc, Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7QU, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Auto Financing
- Automotive Finance
- Car Insurance
- Car Leasing
- Consumer Loans
- Health Insurance
- Motor Finance
- Motor Insurance
- Personal Contract Hire
- Personal Contract Purchase
- Personal Finance
- Used Vehicle
Vauxhall Finance Reviews
Terrible, phone multiple times to be passed around then hung up on. No-one is even listening to the issue just phobing you off to someone else. They take payments twice sometimes and blame you for their mistakes. Just unacceptable behavior from, what is meant to be, a "Industry Leading" company
Impossible to contact. Wish I’d checked the reviews before placing my purchase, have never encountered this much difficulty completing such a simple task.
Have to say i have nothing but praise for the helpfulness whenever i have called recently. Might be because of all the bad reviews and maybe they have taken notice.
On hold for 45 minutes and told that the department couldn't help And would need another department to email Over a Mandate and it would take 5 days. Despite the automated message telling me I could Change my bank details over this line. Sort your game out! This is why people Don't go British anymore guys!
Disgusting company, absolute rip off. Bad customer service, avoid like the plague!
Extremely hard to get through on phone too and reply to emails very slowly. I’ve had finance through them for years and paid on time each time but when you have a problem they couldn’t care less. Make decisions that are totally unfair and stand by what they decide and won’t tell you why they have made the decision.
They say one thing and do another.. you arrange a date for payment.. they take it then put it back then take it then put it back like what are you doing?.. then you arrange a date again and they don't take it they take it on a different day.. you phone them and discuss everything and still can't give you an answer
Do not ever use this finance company if you miss any payments they will rob you blind and if you have any issues with payments they will also rob you blind use anyone else but this company
She gutted went well till the end. Paid my car off then a month later decided to take another £260 out off my account then get told I need to wait 7 days for it to go back it leaving me in the red. I had to then ask to borrow money from family to clear the red or I would then start being fined. I dont understand why it takes so long to give the money back in the 21st century when you can just send someone cash and its in there back within seconds.
From beginning to end, terrible service , we cannot get hold of anyone, they charged us £546 for 1 years road fund licence when it is only £ 155!!We wanted to sell the car but after 1 year was told by salesman that it had halved in value as the new Mokka had come out!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they give car dealers a bad name.
Pentyrch Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Pentyrch
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Vauxhall Finance?You Can Call . You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Vauxhall Finance Offer?Vauxhall Finance provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Vauxhall Finance Register as an Agency or a Lender?Vauxhall Finance is a Car finance and loan company open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Vauxhall Finance Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out Vauxhall Finance?Heol Y Gamlas Parc, Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7QU, United Kingdom could be the location of Vauxhall Finance.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Vauxhall Finance?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.