Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking Reviews
Worst bank experience ever. Hours of waiting to get through customer service, they close before finishing the issue. Always needing multiple calls before reaching a resolution.Truly recommend looking for another bank.
Impossible to get through - I have been trying to make a change to my mortgage for over a week now. Each time it's extremely long waits, and so far I have had no success in getting through. Today I've been waiting on the phone for well over an hour. Still no luck - music still ongoing.
Avoid this failure of a bank unless you're looking for stress and poor customer service! Two hour wait on the phone then they hang up before even saying hello! Ive called several times over several days been left for several hours and still not spoken to a soul. No response to emails either. Avoid Avoid, avoid.
would give no stars if possible, everything about this bank is terrible especially the customer service
Applied for a mortgage with my partner and got rejected because I haven't been on the electoral roll AT THE SAME address in two years. We fulfilled all requirements, good credit, etc and this sounds like an excuse for rejection as they can't handle extra demand. Really disappointing and will not be considering banking products from this bank in the future.
Absolute s**t show.Applied for a debt consolidation loan so as to pay off loan and credit cards and save myself some money to help towards increasing bills.BOI quoted me 3% APR with a 95% chance of approval. Went through thre process, which was a ball ache in itself since the form application didn't recognise my email address as being valid. After getting through that after 10 minutes of trying, the loan went through in principle, only for it to have jumped to 9.9% APR!! Meaning that my monthly repayments would have worked out £1 cheaper that what am currently paying!Fuming, I phoned them up to cancel the loan, only to fail security checks not once, not twice but 3 bloody times! Whys this you ask? Because they amalgamated my old and new address during the loan application. I only found this out once my parents told me a loan application in my name had been sent to them.Marvelous.So not only did BOI give an unrealistic loan quote initially, they hashed the process and shafted any opportunity I now have of applying for credit for next 6 months, right before Christmas! Lovely!If I could have left zero stars, I would have! You complete bunch of inept c**k wombles.
Been on hold for 30 minutes now, combined with their charges for consent to let and early repayment fees, Avoid this organisation if you ever consider for a mortgage. Shocking.
If it was possible I would rate with 0 stars! Absolutely disgraceful service. We have had to ring multiple times a day for 3 weeks to get our formal mortgage sent to our solicitors. Which we still have not had sent! Each time we are told it will be sent within 24 hours, which never arises, we then call again to be told we are back in the queue for our query to be answered within 24 hours which again is never fulfilled. The service is run by complete amateurs who are clueless, unhelpful and continue to lie about what they are actually doing. DO NOT USE THIS BANK!
Avoid this bank like the plague...anything above a 1 star review is fake. Slowest response time to Admin I have ever experienced. Customer service terrible with call operators pretending they can't hear you and hanging up. Not able to complete even basic tasks within a sensible time frame e.g over two weeks to confirm a letter signatory received (still waiting).
Called about an issue (possible fraud) and when I was explaining the situation the woman hanged up on me
London Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking?Dial 020 7236 2000. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking Offer?Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking Register as an Agency or a Lender?Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking?Bow Bells House, 1 Bread St, London EC4M 9BE, United Kingdom can be the location of Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Bank Of Ireland Corporate Banking?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.