Fly Now Pay Later 33 Cannon Street, London EC4M 5SB
33 Cannon St, London EC4M 5SB, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Fly Now Pay Later Reviews
I have neved had any problems with this company.Easy and available always when I need it.The whole system is so straightforward.I have accidentally made a double payment to clear my account,it was enough to send an email to customer service and a day after I have received an email with the info about my refund.In the future,whenever I try to contact them,I get the reply within max.2 days!Great company,which O use for years and will continue to do!
Worst customer service ever, you can only send email no phone calls and no response from the support email either. Terrible service.
You can not speak to anyone over the phone if there is a problem with your flight and you are wanting a refund back. If you are able to fly without issues, then they are fine to use.
I regret using your service!! I have paid so much and you keep adding up!
I have a great credit file mortgage paid all bills paid, and declined what a joke
I would avoid using this company at all costs. I had an issue over a plane ticket in December 2019. Despite sending endless emails they simply do not respond to anything. On one occasion they tried to tell me the person who's name was on the email didn't exist and didn't work there. They say they will look into the issue then you hear nothing. Their customer service is not lacking, it just doesn't exist. DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE. I am coming up to the two year anniversary of trying to sort my issue out.
Booked in February 2020 to go to Brazil in November 2020, obviously when I booked there was no COVID-19. Then come March lockdown happened, I was not too concerned then as everything was still early days. However as the year went on and the pandemic got worse it started to dawn on me that my flight might be cancelled.Long and the short of it is my flight was cancelled in August 2020. We are now October 2021 and I’ve still not received a refund. If I’ve made contact with anyone via email they’re always passing on the blame to other companies.It’s absolutely heartbreaking really as I cannot afford to lose well over a thousand pounds.Very very poor customer service
Really quick and easy to use. I love the monthly emails letting me know that my payment is due. Love how easy it is you can log in and check what is left to pay. Makes life and booking a holiday a lot easier and more manageable! Would recommend!
Pathetic. Forced to work with them by my travel agency. Customer service is non-existent. Exorbitant interest charged. Very rigidly inflexible on repayments. Try to avoid this company at all cost if you can.
Excellent service. Saved me time and stretched my budget really well. The transaction and booking was so quick. It took less than 10 minutes for me to get the booking confirmation and few minutes later the electronic ticket. Really helped me a lot. I have already been recommending it to friends and family!
London Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Fly Now Pay Later?Dial . You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Fly Now Pay Later Offer?Fly Now Pay Later provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Fly Now Pay Later Work as an Agency or a Lender?Fly Now Pay Later is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Fly Now Pay Later Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Location of Fly Now Pay Later?33 Cannon St, London EC4M 5SB, United Kingdom may be the location of Fly Now Pay Later.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Fly Now Pay Later?You can apply on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.