CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull B90 4ZL
0121 712 1000
Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Blvd, Shirley, Solihull B90 4ZL, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Apprenticeship Levy Funding
- Automatic Enrolment Pensions For Payroll
- BA Hons In Applied Business Management
- Career Progression
- Certificate In Pensions Administration
- Channel Islands Isle Of Man
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Creating A Payroll Procedures Manual
- Devolution Issues For Payroll HR
- Employment Status Employment Intermediaries
- Essential Additions To Payroll Basics
- Foundation Degree Access Course
- Foundation Degree In Payroll Management
- Foundation Degree In Pensions Administration Management
- GDPR The Data Protection Act 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting HR Implications
- Global Mobility Key Payroll Issues
- Holiday Pay Leave
- In House Learning
CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Reviews
My experiance has not been a pleasent one. If I could give this archaic institute -1 I would. They take your money and you have nothing to show for it. Their studying platform is diabolicle. It seems they like to charge again and again for re sits that you are unable to pass as the course can not be accessed. £65 + VAT. I was giving out of date and limited course access. The course access I received was from the previous year in take. a complaints handler Gemma Mullis was dealing with my complaint first who agreed I did not get full online access on a telephone conversation then later in an email put that I had full course access.I am currently in the process of going legal with them. I have submitted a breach of contract letter for them to respond to in 14 days. I will be instructing legal representation if it is not replied to within the time limit. This ordeal has left me with alot of aniexity. As a direct consequence I have not been able to pass my work probation. One of the senior directors DR Sue Smith is currently dealing with my complaint painfully slowly.I have attached a few of the imploring messages to the tutor. I feel not enough support was given. As the end user I believe this feedback should be taken upon board.I will update this review as it develops.
Having worked for the CIPP for 12 years, I can honestly say I have not worked for a better employer (hence the long service!). The CIPP has a real family feel to it, and I love working here. The benefits we get are amazing and could not ask for a more caring employer :-)
Thank you for your kind words, Karen! The CIPP is one big family and we really appreciate your long service to the Institute. Here is to the years to come!
I have had the pleasure of working closely with Layla and the team at CIPP and a pleasure it was. Communication was always open and resulted in us both being able to identify what was needed and deliver! Looking forward to working with Layla and the team again soon.
Fantastic training provider and advisory resource.
Thank you so much for your kind words Austin, so glad we can be of assistance.
Currently doing the payroll administrator course interactively from home.Never seen so many mistakes in all my life.I raised it with my tutor who by the way you can hardly get hold of.He told me it's all been fixed.So I'm going back through it all to revise and still all wrong.If I could quit and get my money back I would.I will never do another course with them and will look for an alternative company.
Apologies that you have found errors within the course materials. In order for us to look into this and respond further could you please let us know the title of the certificate you are studying and the name of your tutor? I would appreciate if you direct message this information to [email protected]
Just finished a foundation degree in Payroll Management - it's been a great experience and the material covered has been very valuable. Many thanks to all involved at CIPP and my fellow students who studied along with me whom I'm glad to have met.
Thank you for your kind words Deborah! It has been a pleasure teaching you. All the best in the future
Awful management and a HR department who tolerate bullying in the workplace! And have lost many staff due to this and still think it is acceptable. Never use there services or work for this company!!!
Solihull Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals?Dial 0121 712 1000. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Offer?CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Register as an Agency or a Lender?CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Address of CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals?Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Blvd, Shirley, Solihull B90 4ZL, United Kingdom can be the location of CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does CIPP - The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online