Secure Trust Bank Arleston Way, Solihull B90 4LH
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Secure Trust Bank Reviews
Opening account has been quick and easy. Plenty of straightforward communication. However, I think it will be helpful to have acknowledgement of deposits for customer peace of mind. Also, you do not operate online banking detail checks and so account unable to be verified when setting up as payee from nominated account.
Opening a new account for my husband and I proved to be a very easy process. Excellent, helpful, and extremely efficient yet friendly service on the telephone too. I have dealt with many banks etc over a number of years and was extremely impressed by Secure Trust and would not hesitate in recommending them.Also I should add of course that they are offering a very competitive interest rates which was what initially attracted me but along with this comes an excellent customer service which is essential.
So easy to set up and they Confirm everything so quickly.Throw in a Great Interest Rate as well.Confirmation received after every Deposit which is so Professional and Reassuring.Confirmation by post received within days.Can’t recommend this Bank Highly enough.
I have had to put a complaint forward to the financial ombudsman as secure trust transferred my ISA against my instructions and lost my interest of £620. To make this worse they have denied this and unfortunately my money is fixed with them until maturity. The complaints team sent back a rudimentary response saying this is our final response, despite the fact it was their only one. Their software system is set to suit their needs not the customers. I am now pursuing compensation. Frightening when you can't trust a bank. Got this company off the money expert website.
Smooth procedures from application process to opening of account, deposit of funds and access to internet banking. Secure Trust Bank emailed me each step of the way, thanks
A simple and straightforward online savings application process, with confirmation that the new account had been set up arriving almost immediately and security information arriving within an hour or two after that. This meant that I could check how the account worked before transferring any money. I had to phone to check a small issue to do with transferring money into the new account and the phone was answered within a couple of minutes by a friendly advisor. After I transferred the money I received an email confirming its arrival the same evening. Very pleased with the ease and transparency of the whole process.
We found the the online registration easy and secure also easily accessible once set up. The initial money transfer took a while to confirm but was securely and promptly dealt with over the phone. The advisors respond promptly and professionally. Overall we are satisfied that our savings are in a good place and we will look at other suitable products offered by the bank.
Great use of internet banking. I feel safe and secure with online account setup process. I found your online profit and performance balance sheets and you tube talk a good source of information to re-enforce a strong business
I found dealing with this bank very easy. I spoke to two members of staff on two separate occasions and they were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. They gave me a great deal of confidence in banking with them.
Awful. Do not touch with a barge pole!The advice from all reputable banks, is to only transfer £1 or £10 to a new account, to make sure it arrives before transferring more. With Secure Trust Bank, you have to do this with £1,000 or more !!!It’s your money that is at risk, not theirs !!
Solihull Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Solihull
Car finance and loan company2.5(212)
1. How to Contact Secure Trust Bank?Please Call 0121 693 9100. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does Secure Trust Bank Offer?Secure Trust Bank provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Secure Trust Bank Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Secure Trust Bank is a Bank which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Secure Trust Bank Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Secure Trust Bank?One Arleston Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4LH, United Kingdom could be the address of Secure Trust Bank.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Secure Trust Bank?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.