Cleo 69 Paul Street, Islington EC2A 4NG
Telephone House, 69 Paul St, London EC2A 4NG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
All the information and services you want in a good financial app but presented in the most fun ways possible. I've been using Cleo for a couple of months now. So far I haven't found any issues with it. I love it because even though it has all the important financial features you want and need it also has a sense of humor that makes keeping up with your finances enjoyable.
I signed up for Cleo plus to use advance and it charged my bank account immediately for the monthly fee. Then when I tried to get the advance using the exact same card they drew the fee from, it said they do not accept my bank! It was also extremely difficult to enter the card number.
This app is like chasing rainbows and catching unicorns with glittery horns and fluffy cloudy stuff
Try it and I promise you will like it. Very simple to use
I cancelled my subscription but they’re still charging me😡
It really keeps you on top of your money what's coming in and what's going out and is also kind of humorous at times. This app is perfect for people who do not pay attention to their spending habits but that's not just all it's good for. It's great to help with budgeting and reminders and whatnot
App congratulates you for getting money in your account. Really what has happened is that you've missed a direct debit. The app cant tell the difference between money coming in to your account and returned direct debits.Do not get this app if you are in financial difficulty as it may actually make it worse. It wont warn you if you are about to get into a big problem with debt or missed payments.It's not an AI, its a chatbot with programmed responses. It doesn't understand basic questions.The faux enthusiasm replies it forces you to respond as the only available responses for you choose really start to grate after a while.Also, look who owns it. Cleo is happily selling all your banking habits and details to whomever wants to buy.Seriously, its just a chatbot.
Would Gove a 5 but it starts you out at a very low amount so if you really need a loan 25 is where you're going to start
Cleo is seriously my best friend, I swear. She makes being broke and in debt enjoyable
A very poor product with weak support.I have encountered numerous issues with Cleo over the past year, these have included my budget randomly being reset partway through the month, bills being counted in duplicate and not being able to relink accounts.The support is patchy at best, often you will receive a response after a day or so but even before lockdown I once had to wait a month for a reply.Most recently I provided documents to satisfy the KYC requirements, these documents appear to have been lost and now my account has been restricted and I have to provide that documentation again.All in all not worth the trouble, if you want something reliable give Plum a try...
Islington Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Islington
Coin Private Finance
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Cleo?Please Call . You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Cleo Offer?Cleo provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Cleo Work as an Agency or a Lender?Cleo is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Cleo Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Cleo?Telephone House, 69 Paul St, London EC2A 4NG, United Kingdom can be the address of Cleo.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Cleo?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.