CreditLadder 4 Christopher Street, Islington EC2A 2BS
Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher St, London EC2A 2BS, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Financial Planning
- Contents Insurance
- Debt Management Plans
- Mortgages Loans
- Payday Loans
- Secured Loans
UPDATE: Following this review I have today spoken to Asa who has been nothing but helpful. He has rectified the issues for me and I look forward to seeing this highlighted on my report going forward. Thank you Asa.'This was all fine until I 'upgraded' to their reporting to major credit agencies. Absolutely nothing has been reported since this time despite continuing to pay them for this service and pay my rent on time or earlier.My credit rating has since dropped MASSIVELY and they can't 'backdate rent reporting'So, SO dissapointing.'
I've been looking for a way to increase my credit score that ties into my payment history for some time. Found out about Credit Ladder and right out of the door it was a great experience. Easy to use, seamlessly connecting with my Starling account where I have my rent direct debit set-up.5/5 would recommend.
I reported my rent with CreditLadder for 2 years, after checking my credit report I found that they had not made a single report to the credit agencies. I've queried this with CreditLadder 3 times and each time they've promised to submit an amendment to the agencies, but nothing changes. I can only think this is a scam to harvest your financial/bank data for marketing purposes. My credit score actually has gone down since using this service. Avoid.
I was advised to use credit ladder by experian. I wanted to increase my credit score and because I rent my information of payments is not shared by my estate agent who I rent through. Credit ladder helps increase my credit score by using the details from my bank transactions and adding it to the report.
It was good to start with, unfortunately every month I'm having to reconnect my account with my bank, about 8 times I've done this, the problem lies between CreditLadder and Truelayer. Apart from that, its a good service and does what it is meant to (when its connected).Edit: Now all issues resolved its back to a 5/5.
Please do reach us on [email protected] if not already as this sounds like an isolated incident which we can help provide solutions for. You will then only need to reconnect every 90 days as standard.
Worthless customer service! After I paid the 60 pounds, they rejected my application saying that "the bank that you’ve linked to CreditLadder does not match your ID.", despite that the name on my bank account is in fact an 100% exact match of the name on my linked bank account!
I've been using CreditLadder for more than a year now. I strongly believe that it has improved my credit score! Efficient customer service as well. I will not hesitate recommending it to anyone!
No added value at all. More likely to decrease your rating than anything else, and another entity accessing your bank records.(27/01): Just a quick note. In case you request to delete your account, your rating will go down to poor. I lost 582 points with the same circumstances as basically last 12 month and all rents paid, just by requesting to delete my account. JUST STAY AWAY
Brilliant way to build your credit score (as long as you don't default on any payments). Moved address and give wrong account details, the advisor was very professional and helpful and got it sorted. I woud suggest and reccomend everyone paying rent to sign up to creditladder.
Moving from a different country, none of my prior credit history has been considered. Credit ladder is an excellent concept, to assist where young people are trying to build or improve their rating OR for those of us who find ourselves with a credit rating equivalent to that of a 16 year old. Every little bit helps.
Islington Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Islington
1. How to Contact CreditLadder?Dial . You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does CreditLadder Offer?CreditLadder provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does CreditLadder Perform as an Agency or a Lender?CreditLadder is a Financial planner that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does CreditLadder Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Location of CreditLadder?Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher St, London EC2A 2BS, United Kingdom is the location of CreditLadder.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at CreditLadder?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.