Lendable 69-77 Paul Street, Islington EC2A 4NG
Telephone House, 69-77 Paul St, London EC2A 4NG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Really great service. I started late on a Saturday so fully expected to wait for funds until Monday but the money was in my account within 15 minutes. I had arranged this via Experian. My credit score has not been affected and the interest rate was very fair. The ease of it almost makes you think it can’t be this good, but it actually is
This company was recommended to me when checking my credit score. A few quick questions and the money was straight into my account. Excellent interest rates and was easy to change the payment date, would highly recommend
Great to deal with. Quick, reliable and excellent at communicating. Competitive rates. Website easy to navigate, has all the information you require to track your repayment progress. 5 🌟 to the Lendable Team 👏🏻
Always quick and efficient. Never had any problems. Easy repayment and additional payments. Just as quick to finish off early too. Really excellent loan provider.
The Lendable offer was only one of few options I had to purchase a car. I had been told that you should buy the best car available that you can afford. My loan wasn’t big in terms of private lending but it affords me the opportunity to drive again. If there’s a downside it’s that interest rates aren’t cheap at the moment.
Got my loan today and very impressed all round. Did it all online and money received within minutes. Very easy to understand portal and application process. Not at all surprised to see many other 5 star reviews on here. The 1 star reviews seem to be from sour and deluded people who's credit rating is too poor and therefore not approved, so ignore those as not a reflection of the company and their service.
Quick and easy as an existing customer, competitive quote furnished in a clear and understandable fashion.Having sought comparable quotes when I decided I was in a position to move forward , the quote was honoured and funds in my account within an hour .Very impressed and have no hesitation on recommending Lendable to anybody seeking loan as a go to to compare with other lenders .
Easy forms to fill out all online. Fast decision and money in my account within minutes. Interest is lower than the so-called bigger lenders and repayments are lower too. Great service all round
I got my loan with lendable to pay off another one I was paying really high hidden interest for.It was super easy to see exactly how much interest I would be paying ontop. They were easy to contact if I needed to ask a question. Really easy to see what you've got left to pay and exact dates and your repayment plan. Just paid my loan off early in full. No hidden interest or charges would definitely use them again. A nice experience with a loan for a change.
Fantastic service. Easy to fill the forms in and extremely quick decision. My loan was in my bank within 15 minutes. Very acceptable rates. Will deffinately be using this loan company again.
Islington Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Islington
1. How to Contact Lendable?Dial . You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does Lendable Offer?Lendable provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Lendable Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Lendable is a Financial institution that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Lendable Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Lendable?Telephone House, 69-77 Paul St, London EC2A 4NG, United Kingdom can be the location of Lendable.
4. How to Get a Loan at Lendable?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.