Concept Car Credit Ltd Stoneclough Road, Bury M26 1GG
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Bad Credit Auto Financing
- Bad Credit Auto Loans
- Bad Credit Car Financing
- Bad Credit Car Loans
- Business Loans
- Car Leasing
- Guaranteed Loans
- House Financing
- No Deposit Car Finance
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loan
- Poor Credit Auto Financing
- Poor Credit Car Finance
- Poor Credit Car Loans
- Private Loans
- Used Car Finance
- Vehicle Finance
- Vehicle Insurance
Concept Car Credit Ltd Reviews
Amazing speedy service from keiron , Laura & Toni applied in the morning for a car.. drove away few hours later.1st time with this company I 100% recommend them. Really went the extra mile to help find the best deal.Thankyou
Amazing customer service. Great value and extremely friendly! I absolute love my new car and I can’t thank Laura enough for all the help trying too find the perfect car. Most definitely recommend 100%. Thank you.
Had been looking for a car for few days with Laura but had no luck for a while,eventually we found one I liked and I must say Laura was incredibly patient and kept looking even when I almost wanted to cancel the entire process. She’s a great asset to your company and must be looked after and appreciated. Second car from concept car and hopefully will be getting more from there. Once again massive thanks to Laura
Got a car out on finance which is a Ford focus zetec. After around 6 weeks I broke down in a petrol station. Car just kept on ticking over every time I tried to start it. RAC came out and took me to a garage, Phoned up concept car credit and they said due to a mechanic having a look at the car they said they won't do anything now because it had void my warrenty. They expected me to drive all the way to Bolton which is 2 hours away with a car that wouldn't start, I'm now having to pay for a new starter motor on a car that once paid off is costing me £10,000.
Absolute class service found me a perfect car, Kieran was brilliant from start to finish would 100% Recommend using concept car credit.
I went to concept to update my car and got a Fiat, the car came very clean and all good. Sales lady Laura avery went above and beyond for me. On the way home it developed a knocking noise so got the car home and spoke to after sales. They said I could book it in at a garage near my home (which was not there usual practice) the car was sorted the next day and fixed. Overall the whole process they went above and beyond. Thanks so much concept
I do not generally like to post negative reviews but feel we have had such a bad experience with concept cars, this was such a long process for us and we was reminded continuously it was because of our “personal circumstances” basically told they was doing us a favour!Quite pushy and unprofessional.We got the car home and on the same day the head gasket blew! (May I add After sales support was extremely poor) eventually they repaired the car at a garage chosen by them, we didn’t even get the correct new keeper slip so had to pay for our own log book prior to this I was pulled over by the police for a check to be told the car was registered to someone in Sheffield, I rang concept whilst the officer was stood next to me and they put the phone down on me!4 months later now the engine manifold has a problem and the clutch has also gone so now we have to pay £600 for the car to be repaired.Financially in light of everything at the moment this is crippling.We are now stuck paying £250 a month for a car we can’t use until we can save for the repairs.If you have other options I’d suggest you try those, don’t be drawn in to this particular company because it seems like the easiest option, I genuinely wish I took more notice of the negative reviews on here before we even considered using them.
Lauren has been amazing through all this. I now have a car with them and I'm really pleased. She kept me updated and even found me a nice 8 seater. Thank you.
Bought a Car from these guys for the second time!After being frauded in my younger years, my credit rating was still severely effected.Concept Car Credit could not be more helpful!!I knew i would be paying more than normal on the finance, but they got me there best deal and was affordable for me.Marcus, Gary and the whole team where amazing from start to finish, with compassion and care over the sensitive subjects.From nothing, i am now driving a BMW 1 series in amazing condition which was a distant dream for me.thank you so much guys, amazing work!!!
I got a moka from this plays ,I took it for a diagnostic, it came back that the turbo had gone so when I was sold a dodgy car the staff are very professional want bees ,I told them the turbo had gone the day after I got it ,so thay gave me 12 month warranty for free and now I know y ,the car has also been in a accident and so called fixed do not trust this place all the good reviews are from the people that work there if you come across kiearn or Thomas thay are full of it DO NOT get a car
Bury Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Concept Car Credit Ltd?You Can Call 0800 093 3385. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does Concept Car Credit Ltd Offer?Concept Car Credit Ltd provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Concept Car Credit Ltd Work as an Agency or a Lender?Concept Car Credit Ltd is a Car finance and loan company open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Concept Car Credit Ltd Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Address of Concept Car Credit Ltd?Unit E1, Europa Park, Stoneclough Road, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1GG, United Kingdom can be the address of Concept Car Credit Ltd.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Concept Car Credit Ltd?You can apply on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.