Payday Refunds 15 Lees Street, Salford M27 6DB
Suite 15, Lowry Mill, Lees St, Swinton, Pendlebury, Manchester M27 6DB, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Payday Refunds Reviews
Beware dealing with these cowboys, took so long i got nosey and contacted some of the companies myself only to find out they had made offers, but payday decided to pursue them for more without asking me so they get more commission, I've asked for transcripts of emails and phone calls they made to me detailing the offers, which because they never happened i'm still waiting on. they will threaten you will sending a large invoice for their work with a 7 day deadline on it, one account has been closed for 4 months yet they still send me emails saying they are working on a refund, stay well clear they will just keep going with excuses all fake.
All I see is negative these guys have been great with me. It took a while but these processes always do. The communication through has been excellent and they got me more than I expected and we are still going. DO NOT BE PUT OFF BY THE REVIEWS THEY ARE INACCURATE.Keep up the good work.Thank you all
Been fantastic they have sorted it all out for me and received my money too it's been a pleasure thanks.
Not the best customer service after taking your details.. disappointing service not what I would have expected and not recommended.
Been told they secured a huge refund for me. Have yet to see the money. Every day is another promise. Last week I was told it would be Friday. On Monday evening, I was told I would have the money that night. Today, still no money. I was told that the money was being transferred via CHAPS and would be with me by close of play. It's close of play and still no money. They're friendly enough on the phone, but every time I talk to them, I get different information. I don't believe anyone I speak to anymore.
DO NOT USE** They claim to do a lot but you’ll never see any evidence, chases Wonga myself through the whole process and then had to pay them almost 1/3 of my refund for the privledge!! Just complain yourself and cut out these companies!!
Don't go there - after an initial enquiry I decided for various reasons I did not want to go ahead, informed them of this, got a response but then completely ignored all my emails and kept going on with my claim!
worst company ever, dont have clue what theyre doing
Salford Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Payday Refunds?Please Call 0330 058 1120. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Payday Refunds Offer?Payday Refunds provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Payday Refunds Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Payday Refunds is a Financial consultant open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Payday Refunds Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Payday Refunds?Suite 15, Lowry Mill, Lees St, Swinton, Pendlebury, Manchester M27 6DB, United Kingdom may be the address of Payday Refunds.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Payday Refunds?You can follow on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.