Payday Loans UKEnglandQueensburyE2 Finance
E2 Finance 38 Sunbridge Road, Queensbury BD1 2DZ
38 Sunbridge Rd, Bradford BD1 2DZ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Use My Location
- Payday Loans
- Debt Management
- Quick Short Term Loans
E2 Finance Reviews
I am sorry to say but I am disappointed with this company I was promised a call back today for a loan they said a agent in my area of South Yorkshire will call me back that was mid day I called and left 2 voicemails this afternoon . When a company makes a promise to a customer they should ensure they carry out their promise .One of the key principles of the fca isT . C . FairlyTreatingCustomersFairlyWell I haven't been treated fairly by this company . I do hope they respond
A little late but good service
unfair treatment when i got told i could have a loan only to have it 9 days to late not recommended
Queensbury Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Queensbury
Bradford District Credit Union
Currency exchange service2.3(6)
Everyday Loans Bradford
1. How Can I Get In Touch With E2 Finance?You Can Call 01274 610648. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does E2 Finance Offer?E2 Finance provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does E2 Finance Perform as an Agency or a Lender?E2 Finance is a Loan agency which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does E2 Finance Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Location of E2 Finance?38 Sunbridge Rd, Bradford BD1 2DZ, United Kingdom is the location of E2 Finance.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at E2 Finance?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.