Vanquis Bank 1 Godwin Street, Queensbury BD1 2SU
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Vanquis Bank Reviews
Horrible credit card company and very expensive, on ywo occasions they took monthly sees from my balance putting me overdrawn for minutes until I transfered funds to the account only to be charged £12 each time. Despite complaining the ombudsman they still did not refund. I p[aid off the balance and they wrote a letter telling me how caring they was to which I made several comments to thier statements then today a woman phoned me and actually asked for my password. NEVER TRUST THEM
Its true you never know how a company performs until you have a problem.This company does not there customer service is none existent customer relations inconsistent have only been dealing with problem for 6 months and getting nowhere no stars
they are not bank or they lone shark and look like bank ,due to the the covet 19 i miss one payment and they call and call every day . after i explain why DO NOT use them if you don't have too
Cannot speak to an advisor has the same automated message for ever number you call disgusting service
hi ive passed my vanguis card am waiting for my card..
AVOID, AVOID AVOID!!! My wife waited 4 weeks. She sent private and confidential information from her bank over that they requested just for it to be returned. She called back and they said it got sent to the wrong department abd advised paying to get it sent recorded delivery. So she did just that. They advised once theyve received it, it can take up to 3 weeks for a decision and another 2 weeks to send the card. The weeks past and we still heard nothing back. They said she will receive an email with a decision and still heard nothing back. She called up to find out what's going on, only to be told without any reason as to why that the application had been declined. They also refused to send back the documents with her private and confidential information on it. The advert on the tv is an outright lie. The longest drawn out progress for a 'no' we've ever experienced.
You were the only Bank to offer me credit several years ago and help me build my credit history and really help my life, Without the start you gave me, It would not been possible to have the job i now have, As i needed to pay for fuel etc and claim it back via expenses and without a credit card i would not been able to to this. Now i have a good credit history and a positive life and other main stream credit cards But i will always stay with you.... Thank you
This company is not understanding or hopeful at all. One colleague says one thing then another collegeaue says no. Need up to date training. I will NOT recommend.
This Company is a persistent nuisance and there is no facility for cacelling all communications from the
Shocking all they do is bank charges on your account
Queensbury Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Queensbury
1. How to Contact Vanquis Bank?Please Call 0191 505 0033. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Vanquis Bank Offer?Vanquis Bank provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Vanquis Bank Register as an Agency or a Lender?Vanquis Bank is a Bank which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Vanquis Bank Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Vanquis Bank?1 Godwin St, Bradford BD1 2SU, United Kingdom can be the address of Vanquis Bank.
4. How to Get a Loan at Vanquis Bank?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.