Foundation Home Loans 4189 Warfield RG42 9LY
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Foundation Home Loans Reviews
Great lender, thank you to Gemma who is always amazing and there to answer any questions i have. Thank you also to Sara and the underwriting for your hard work.
The t star reviews on here must be fake.I would give a zero rating if possible. I have a medium sized portfolio and regularly work with lenders. Foundation Home Loans employed an incompetent valuer (which I know being a chartered surveyor myself) who conducted a negligent valuation and then gave the property a zero valuation as the property needed re-decoration which is simply absurd!!!I went to another lender - Paragon, who provided a sensible valuation and the property purchase went through fine. However the delays could have caused my purchase to fall through.Foundation Home Loans then refused to refund my money for the application fee and their incompetent valuation! I am now having to take them to the Financial Ombudsman to get my application fee and valuation fee back which I am doing as a matter of principle.Avoid Foundation Home Loans at all costs if you want your purchase to complete!!!
Foundation Home Loans - Having dealt with 100's of lenders in my time, never have I come across such an incompentant bunch. Avoid at all costs.Failed deadlines, caused us to lose £1,000s now going through legal chanels to recover.
Fantastic service could not rate them highly enough!
The service was really good. I like the way the underwriter calls to discuss the case. This is extremely helpful (for everybody) and delivers a much faster service where documents can be uploaded as the underwriter asks for them. All this produces the offer letter for the client in a much faster time.
My best Lender outstanding service Well done to our BDM Paul Ormonde and head of sales Grant Hendry
Simple process, with good communication direct from the underwriter on the case. It is always nice to have an underwriter that you can actually speak to...it makes a brokers life so much easier!
Warfield Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Warfield
Business to business service4.8(35)
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Foundation Home Loans?Please Call 0344 770 8030. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Foundation Home Loans Offer?Foundation Home Loans provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Foundation Home Loans Work as an Agency or a Lender?Foundation Home Loans is a Mortgage lender which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Foundation Home Loans Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Address of Foundation Home Loans?PO Box 4189 Bracknell Berkshire RG42 9LY, United Kingdom is the location of Foundation Home Loans.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Foundation Home Loans?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.