Keeley Anns 1042 Yardley Wood Road, Birmingham B14 4BW
1042 Yardley Wood Rd, Yardley Wood, Birmingham B14 4BW, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Keeley Anns Reviews
Excellent price by 10% compared to others via No1 currency for my Danish Krone. Will use again. Stephen was friendly.
This pawnbrokers offers a huge variety of services. Amazing exchange rates on travel money that are hard to beat, as well as a lovely range of second hand jewellery. Staff are professional, experienced and I'd highly recommend them for all their services in Birmingham.
Really disappointed in this shop they offered me just £5 per gram on 9ct to pawn it when the gold price is around £16 at the moment. I refused and went to h&t and they gave me £12 per gram.😳😁
I was so nervous !!!!! But was put at ease ..... and I received a very good price for silver bits and pieces I had taken in .... all in all i ended up satisfied ... thank you
Birmingham Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Birmingham
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Keeley Anns?Please Call 0121 474 6021. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Keeley Anns Offer?Keeley Anns provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Keeley Anns Register as an Agency or a Lender?Keeley Anns is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Keeley Anns Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Keeley Anns?1042 Yardley Wood Rd, Yardley Wood, Birmingham B14 4BW, United Kingdom is the address of Keeley Anns.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Keeley Anns?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.